Your DIY needlepoint/tapestry kit includes:
- Artwork printed in a Zweigart 10-mesh canvas double-threaded
- Two Milward Nº 18 tapestry needles
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start and library of favourite stitches)
- Postal (size A5) with the artwork and respective DMC soft cotton color scheme identification.
- Optional: our suggested selection of DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads
This design is printed on a 10-mesh count canvas, which makes it perfect for beginners!
If you love abstract art, and would like to have something beautiful as a wall hanging or a pillow, but you don't have any needlepoint/tapestry experience, then this design is for you.
Access also our "How To Needlepoint" resources, to watch our learning videos, and in specific, how to work with the tent-stitch.
~~~~~~ Notes on mesh count size of the canvas:
- "Mesh" or count size, refers to how many holes per inch there are on the canvas.
- Examples: a "mesh" of 10 means that there are 10 holes per inch of canvas; a "mesh" of 18 means that there are 18 holes per inch of canvas.
- The lower the "mesh" size, the larger the squares and holes between the canvas strands (easier to stitch). The higher the "mesh" size, the smaller the squares and holes between the canvas strands.
- When the holes are smaller, the design will have more detail, but it will take also much more time to embroider.
- Free shipping for domestic orders
- Free shipping international orders >150€, shipped with Priority Service.
We provide 2 shipping options:
- Standard: currently with HIGH delivery delays.
- Priority: estimated delivery times around 3-5 weekdays.
Please consult our Shipping & Returns policy page for complete details and prices.