"Just One a Day" is a cute design for our kids to learn how to needlepoint! The design chart is printed directly in the canvas so it is easier to embroider.
You can finish as a wall hanging to decorate the kid's room, or even your kitchen :)
This cute illustration created by the artist Alice Potter, was inspired in our very first needlepoint project ever! It reminds us of the lively, provocative and fun spirits of happy children!
This specific kit for children is printed in a 10-mesh canvas, and we recommend to be stitched with the tent stitch. Detailed instructions with steps by steps are included in every kit.
Watch our YouTube video on how to use a needle threader :)
This DIY needlepoint/tapestry kit includes:
- Illustration "stitched" printed in a Zweigart 10 mesh canvas
- Two Milward Nº 18 tapestry needles. They have blunt edges, so they are safe for children to use
- A colorful needle threader. Check our video on how to use this super helpful tool!
- Basic "How to Needlepoint" booklet with detailed instructions
- Postal (size A5) with the illustration and respective thread color identification
- A 100% cotton bag to store this cute project, which can also be reused for other storing and carrying purposes
- Optional: 100% Natural Wool threads (from DMC, and merino wool from Rosarios4) with enough quantity to stitch this project with tent stitch
- Recommended for children 6 years old and older
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Contains a needle, and risk of choking hazard due to small parts that can be swallowed.
For domestic orders and all international orders over 150€
1. Standard: currently with HIGH delivery delays.
US, Canada & Australia: 12€
2. Priority: estimated delivery times around 3-5 weekdays.
Europe & US: 15€
Canada, Australia: 25€
Rest of World: 30€
Please consult our Shipping & Returns policy page for complete details and prices.