Sometimes choosing the next needlepoint project can be a struggle, especially when there are so many designs to choose from, but what if you pick one based on your personality traits?
In this blog post, we've put together 8 different personality types and our recommendations for needlepoint kits for each one. We thought it would be fun to create such a unique way to help you make your next purchase, and had lots of fun putting these together!
So tell us: which one are you?
- Always looking for the next trip
- Sunday mornings are for walking outside
- Constantly curious about random topics
If you're The Explorer, these are your needlepoint kits:
You may also like...Our Nature Elements collection!
- “If it can be dreamt, it can be done”
- Doesn't like to look like everyone else
- Can see beauty and art in every little thing
If you're The Artist, these are your needlepoint kits:
You may also like...our Abstract Visuals Collection!
- Naturally empathic and kind
- "Dogs are better than some people"
- Informed and concerned about the planet
If you're The Animal Lover, these are your needlepoint kits:
- Loves hugs and connecting with others
- Real life heart-eyes-emoji; optimist
- Pretty things? Yes, please!
If you're The Romantic, these are your needlepoint kits:
- Lives for random acts of kindness
- The best listener to their friends and family
- Can read you like a book
If you're The Empath, these are your needlepoint kits:
You may also like...our Mental Health Crafts Collection!
- Calm, easy-going
- Finds joy in life's simple pleasures
- Often engages in mindful activities like crafts or yoga
If you're The Relaxed, these are your needlepoint kits:
You may also like...our Minimal Aesthetic Collection!
- Curious and imaginative
- Sees the world as a playground
- Loves all the colors of the rainbow
If you're The Kid, these are your needlepoint kits:
You may also like...our Kits for Kids Collection!
- Adventurous, culinary enthusiast
- Knows the best restaurants in town
- Their taste buds are their passport to the world
If you're The Foodie, these are your needlepoint kits: